Fairfax Villa Family Engagement Survey Results
About the Survey
This year, Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) conducted a division-wide Family Engagement Survey to all families with students in grades K-12.
The survey asked families to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school in six core areas:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community.
We are proud that Fairfax Villa families reported:
- 95 percent feel our school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures.
- 95 percent feel welcome at our school.
- 96 percent feel the children feel safe at our school.
- 95 percent feel information provided to me is easy to understand
- 96 percent feel our school is safe.
This feedback will help us continue to strengthen family engagement and foster a Caring Culture.
FCPS webpage to view survey results throughout our district.