Summer Student Accounts and Resource Links
For the summer of 2018, students will continue to use their FCPS student number as their login user name and the password they used this past school year.
Students new to FCPS will be added to these accounts in August.
- myOn Support: Parents may call 888-728-1266 M-F from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm or by emailing email@example.com.
- Students in summer programs will have their current myOn account transferred to that site.
- All students will lose access to myOn starting August 3rd so that IT can prepare the accounts for the beginning of the new school year.
- Effective September 1, 2018 myON is updating their system requirement for iPAD and will only support the current and last two iOS versions. If a user’s iPad is using iOS 8, they will need to update it before September 1, 2018 to ensure that it continues to work properly with myON. This will impact tablet users when they login to www.myON.com, or when they use one of myON’s offline reading apps.
- Older iPads running iOS 8 (launched in 2014) can be updated using the free system update feature provided by Apple. The option from Apple shows up under settings > general > software update. This will move your device to a more recent iOS version. . You may also contact myON support team (support@myON.com) for more details.
All FCPS students are eligible for the password recovery service available at https://itweb.fcps.edu/accountrecovery/index.cfm. Students can register for this service to save considerable time should a password be forgotten over the summer. Any information they use for a recovery option will remain private. They may register for this service by either following the link above, or going to the FCPS main page and searching for “password”, click the first result “Password Management - Forgot or Need to Change Your Password?”, then select Students> Manage your recovery options.
Many FCPS students take the summer to sharpen their skills, to learn something new, or to participate in fun camps and institutes. Our summer enrichment and camps range from driver's education to test prep to arts and science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). There's something for everyone.