The mission of Fairfax Villa Elementary School is to operate as a Professional Learning Community and use Best Practices to meet the educational needs, support essential life skills, and provide opportunities that encourage service learning for all students. We will ensure that "Fairfax Villa Dragons" dare to be safe, responsible and respectful as they work toward their limitless potential as independent learners and citizens.
FCPS School Profile
The community of learners of Fairfax Villa Elementary School envisions a diverse community of learners working together to achieve their limitless potential as moral, conscientious citizens.
- Students will develop an awareness of community resources and how they can make a difference within that community.
- Students will develop a sense of purpose and an awareness of societal responsibility.
- Students will be sensitive to individual differences.
- Students will accept diversity.
- Students, parents, and staff will collaboratively be accountable for high achievement in the classroom and within the community.
Fairfax Villa Staff
The Fairfax Villa School community recognizes that all students can learn. We will engage in on-going assessment to monitor learning. We will remediate and challenge all students using a variety of strategies, programs, resources and best instructional practices. We will work collaboratively to set and maintain high expectations and offer a challenging, stimulating curriculum.
- All students can learn.
- The partnership between family, community, and school is essential to our success.
- In remediating and challenging all students using research-based best instructional practices.
- Technology plays a key role in preparing children for twenty-first-century learning.
- Individual needs of each child are recognized and met through differentiation.
- Students should be safe, responsible, and respectful.
- In helping students to recognize their talents and to make positive contributions to society.
Lunch Menus and My School Bucks
What's for Breakfast Today?
What's for Lunch Today?
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.