Sixth Grade Supply List
All Sixth Grade Students
- 3 plastic two-pocket folders - 2 pockets, assorted colors
- 3 pink pearl large erasers
- 4 spiral notebooks, wide-rule (one subject), 70-count pages, assorted colors
- 3 marble composition books, 100 pages, wide-ruled
- 2 boxes facial tissues, 125-count, 2-ply
- 1 plastic ruler, 12” with both inches and centimeter marks
- 2 sets of 10 markers, classic colors, fine tip
- 2 sets colored pencils, 12 per set (sharpened)
- 12 large glue sticks, purple, dry clear, .77 oz
- 1 pair scissors, 7” pointed tip, rubber grip
- 2 packs #2 pencils, 12 per pack (sharpened)
- 1 1 inch flexible/soft plastic binder
- 1 zippered pencil pouch 3-hole metal grommet 7x10
- 1 hand held pencil sharpener with case for shavings
- 3 dry erase black markers, low odor chisel tip
- 2 packs of highlighters
- 1 set personal head phones or ear buds; please take out of original packing and put in ziplock with child's name.
Please do not label any supplies. Additional supplies may be requested by the child’s teacher. Please bring the supplies to the start of year Open House or send in on the first day of school.
Please support our PTA by visiting smile.amazon.com and choose the Fairfax Villa Elementary PTA. 0.5% of your total will be donated to us.
If you shop at Office Depot, use our school code of 70103642 to help our PTA!