Third Grade Supply LIst
Third Grade Students
- 2 box facial tissues, 2-ply 125-count
- 2 large pink erasers or 1 box of pencil eraser toppers
- 1 box Crayola crayons, 24 per box
- 1 pencil/crayon 2 hole sharpener with cover to collect shavings
- 2 packs of 4 Expo dry erase markers, low-odor, chisel tip
- 2 packs #2 Dixon Oriole pencils, 12 per pack (sharpened)
- 12 small purple Elmer's glue sticks, dry clear, .21 oz
- 1 set 12 Crayola pre-sharpened colored pencils, 7 inch
- 1 pencil box
- 1 pair of 5" blunt-tip scissors
- 8 spiral notebooks, wide-ruled, 70 pages (each color: red, blue,, black, purple, green, orange and (2) yellow.)
- 1 set 8 Crayola markers, washable, broad tip Classic
- 3 pocket folders: 1 blue, 1 red, 1 yellow
- 1 set personal head phones or ear buds; please take out of original packing and put in ziplock bag with child's name on the bag.
- 2 containers Clorox disinfecting wipes, 35-count
- 2 Highlighters
- 2 packs of large Post-It notes
- 1 box sandwich size ziplock bags
Additional supplies may be requested by the child’s teacher. Please bring the supplies to the start of year Open House or send in on the first day of school.
If you shop at Office Depot, use our school code of 70103642 to help our PTA!